Sunday, August 15, 2010


Friday, the first day of examination. P.Moral and BC.
Before the exam, I keep memorize the moral value
I can't memorize all of it. Will forget it automatic. How sad =(

Had my lunch with bii and Shin Ching's family at City Mall after school
After he meet his customer at Giant, It's time to back home =)


Saturday, had a breakfast at Likas with him and went to pick Ming before the singing competition start
Reached school at around 9.30am but still they're preparing =="

Ivy get the 1st and my dear Eva get the 2nd in solo
Shing Yee and Eva get the 最佳人气奖 :D

After the singing competition, sent Ming home and than we went to find Shin Ching's family.
They waiting us at the KK Toys, and we had our lunch at Giant @food court
I swear I will never go back the stall to order the curry laksa!
Bii, if one days, I want go back the stall to order, you can slap me 99 :@

Night, go to Shin Ching's house for the birthday party, BBQ
We're damn fulled. The salad is what I love the most. It's so nice ~ hehe
All of them was just so funny, we had lots of fun ^^
Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT, ALL THE BEST =)



Today is our 7 monthsary. I love you is the only sentence what I want to say always



Sunday, went to Karamunsing for meal. Siew mai siew mai, cha xiu cha xiu, shao ruo shao ruo. HAHAHAHA
We meet Cass for take the 海棉宝宝 =)
Lots of shop is having sales. I bought a pair of high heels
Bought a cake before home ^^

Night, Bii's family and I went to Bundusan Place Restaurant for celebrate his sister birthday =)
They's fulled of tourist, we waited almost 1 hours just can eat
Hungry + cold. How suffer am I. Zzz


-
-
-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL ~ ^^

No comments: