Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Hello, I am here to share my busy and happy weekend to all of you ~ ^^

Saturday, had a breakfast with my beloved him, his mum, sister and uncle at Inanam
After the breakfast, we rushed to Wisma, Suria and Center because we dated somebody theres.

Woahhh. It's time to walk walk, not shopping
Because I promised myself can't buy anythings I like ._.
So, I just bought a necklace (It's my name) and 1 set of the solution (Solo Care)
Someone recommended to me this solution, so I try it.

While we's going home, hubby Ming called me sudden for the interview part time promoter job
Hope everything will be going smooth smooth.

Night, had a dinner with his family at Bundusan Place Restaurant.
Went for meet my sister at City Mall after the great and delicious dinner. She's made me so nervous! lol ._.

10pm something, went for Upperstar yamcha with bii's friend
Included Shin Ching of course, she's so happy **you know I know la kan.hahaha**

Reached home at around 11.30pm :')
---------

Sunday
-
Went to Karamunsing with bii for meal
Guess what? We saw Shin Ching's family, lol
So we had a breakfast together lur ~ hee

We shop together at there and next step is One Borneo
Had lots of fun :D

Night, went to Inanam with bii for dinner
We order 新洲米粉 and 'wo dip'
It's so many and fulled. What's a great days. hahahah!

I had tired and great weekend. Love it! :D


--------


Today, we went in to the hall along 2 hours?
It's ceramah for P.Moral. How boring is it?
But still I am concentrate about what's people share with me :)
I still remember the way teacher taught us how to remember the Nilai.
It's works, friends? I'll practice more, hehehee.

And also today is the last day for the Uniform.
Girl's brigade have a party. All of the members have to pay RM10 for this party.
hmmm alright. Even It's not a great and happy party, but still I appreciate it.
Because they tried the best and I'll learn no more complain ._.

---

Night, I just came back from One Borneo with my bii bii~ ^^
and went to take my shirt and the girl's house. keke

Keep playing those stupid games at there.
So tired. Have to wake up early in the morning tomorrow
Seriously, I am lazyyyyyy ._.
However, gtg le. Goodnight, muacks!

No comments: