Friday, July 30, 2010


Time passing rapidly
Left 2 month more only without count the weekend, SPM is coming.
At class, some of them is getting hardworking and concentrate on the homework
Yes, including me :)

I hate the way when teacher is teaching or the way is no teacher attend to class, they are so noisy and did not show any respect!
It's annoying! I just like Shut The Fuck Up. Urghhhh :@

--

I am just came back from school
The time we go to home on today is 11.50am actually.
But I need to stay at school with Ming, Shing Yee, Rara, Yeong Ai for support my Dear Eva sing!
hahaha!

She is so nervous, but still she did well.
I love her voice. Congrats my Dear, muacks ^^
Will stay at school again on next Friday for support Shing Yee and Eva! hahahah jia you jia you

Hmmm.. before the singing competition start
Ming and I follow CCC's car went to Warisan for the Maxis. zzZ

--

No comments: