Friday, August 27, 2010


Just finished accompanied he went here went there. I feel tired =="

Planned with my friends together have a facial on the first day of the holiday that coming soon.
The reason is, my face is getting more pimple and I am having a big pimple on my head. It's painful :(

I feel sucks recently.
I think I have to save more money and gonna to sell something for earn some pocket money :(

Anddddddd today is the last time of exam. Finally. Oh yay~!


---------


When I am playing Facebook
Diana asked me want to work as promoter about property or not ~
Of course I want~! Because I lack of money always so badly! :O

I think it's will be so tired? I had no choice. Good luck to myself. Goodnight =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on passing your exams. kudos! now you can relax!