Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Time really pass rapidly
It's Tuesday turn =(

I get back 2 subject of my excel paper on this two days.

Firstly, I get back ERT on the day we excel it
Teacher correct the paper in front of us and she was so angry
I just only get 38% this low mark
I don't even dare to look at teacher. I feel shameful what =(

Secondly, is English paper
I get 61% this mark from myself without see any answer and I get 62% mark with 1 of the answer from Shan Lung. Hmmm :/

I am just quite happy and feel proud with my mark
62% is not a high mark but at least I have improve and tried my best
It's enough for me =)

Get a news from Science teacher today.
She told us it's lots of the liars (the guys always didn't pay attention when having class) get high mark then the hardworking student
Teacher knew that they are cheat on exam, so we have to answer one more time =)

I will study hard from now on, no more laziness in my life !




No comments: