Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Monday, after help aunt made somethings at Food City
We go to picked Ming and went to Asia City for facial directly
We did an appointment but I canceled it. I don't want to say the reason here :(

I only 'xiu' my eyebrow. What can I say is, I am just so regret.
At the moment, just I realized 'Natural is the best ever.' :(

After I made my eyebrow, I went down for brunch with him
The chicken was so nice. Yumm!

Finished our tasted brunch, I accompanied he went to Putatan.
It's very urgent, but the answer was totally disappointed what.

Went back Asia City for picked Ming
Before picked her, accompanied he find those things that he finding for a long time
Answer is, still the same - disappointed.

We went back home after sent Ming back home with his disappointed mood.

-

Night, went to City Mall after dinner.
Because his sister dated her friends at there and shopping together.

walk walk walk.

Collection of today.

- A bottle of Listerine
- A black colour hair band for wear to school
- Junk food from Giant



Today, is totally hok !!

No comments: