Thursday, September 09, 2010

Wednesday

I don't feel like going out today actually
Stay at home for waiting my parcel.

Afternoon, beh tahan liao.
Asked he come to fetch me.
I wanna go out. It's too boring at home.

Before that, I told mum if my parcel arrive.
Please call me directly and she said OK.

So I went out luo. At car, keep pray for it.
Because I check the tracking number.
It's not available. This made me so nervous you know !! haha, siao !!

On the way, traffic super double jam, weather is super double hot too.
I just can't handle it. Headache gao gao.

Accompanied he went to Penampang and helped mummy buy somethings at Servay.
Of course, I take away a set of Bobbie Bun with Ice Lemon Tea before home. Yumm ! Loving it =)

Night, he sent me home for take the lens to Ming because mummy really give me a call :D
His turn, had a short meeting with his friends at Lintas@Frenz.

After the meeting, we went to Food City@Kolombong for supper.
Sui jiao, wo tip and luk luk ! :D



* I get my Nudy Grey today. I kinda like it. Because I feel it's suit me and he said so :D *



I think I should stop here right now because the time is 2.28am already.
Awww. Will update when I am free.
Oh yea, I am always free :D

No comments: