Sunday, September 12, 2010

Saturday, he came my house fetched me at around 4pm
Had a dinner with his family. We planned to eat steamboat, but the shop didn't open because of Hari Raya, LOL
So we had our dinner at the restaurant that we eat usually @Bundusan Place Restaurant.


Sunday, mummy woke me up at around 9.30am
She asked me to wash face and go out for breakfast together.
Somethings bad happened on my bro, and daddy before go out.
The time is rush, so I don't wait for them but going out with baby.

I am totally not in mood and keep ignored him
He misunderstanding on me, and when he talk to me seem like scolding me,
I am so sad when I hear his sound was like that
Keep control myself, just can't stand for it. Tears drop non-stop, and he don't even care about me.

Back to his house without my breakfast, wait for her sister.
I online, he watching his ghost movie. No talk :(
He no hubbub me, I really feel like crazy.
Feel like he leave me alone and push me away !!
Tears drop non-stop again. 2hours ago, he hugged me and asked me watch ghost movie with him together.
I didn't give him any respond. Lastly, everything be fine

Went to Wisma with him and Nie Nie at around 2pm.
I felt tired and hungry, he didn't even realize.
No energy to walk and not in mood there.

4pm, we went to food court for eat somethings.
Almost all of the stall was closed, there is nothing much food can be choose, baby dumpling and wo tip.
While I am eating, I saw Han ! But she didn't noticed me. LOL

1b, walk, buy, eat, play.
Had a KFC as our dinner before home


Collection of today.
Some stationary, t-shirt, and a ribbon hair clip.
Thanks baby



** today is the first time we try the "rest and go" hahaha.
It's so comfortable and very good recommended, you should go have a try ^_^ **

No comments: