Friday, September 10, 2010


Thursday, Judy woke me up.
And I woke him up, he came to fetched me directly.

We went to Centre. On the way, so jam.
While we reached, he meet his customer and I meet up Judy for give her the lens ^_^

Had a brunch at 5 Star Hainanese Chicken Rice & BBQ Pork.
It's damn delicious. Recommended to you all !! ^_^

I bought a long skirt for Convocation and Bii bought a shirt for himself



Tanjung Aru, we eating while enjoying the big wind ^_^
But after 10minute, raining. It's spoiled. So we bought somethings again and leave the place.

Before home, we went to Kolombong meet the agent for take my salary. Finally ^_^
After made a payment for the postpaid, we went back home

----

Friday, woke up at around 11.30am
Get a msg from Ming. She said she coming my house
Thanks for the moon cake darling

We gossip while waiting Bii
When he reached, she went back to his hubby's house, hehe.

Bii brought me for lunch, we had a Tuaran Mee at Inanam Terminal
Went to Giant and Servay after the brunch.
Bought junk food again. Awww I just can't live without them. Help me!! :O
Thanks Bii cooked this for out tea-time ^_^


Night, accompanied Bii sent Nie Nie to tuition and we walk around at City Mall while waiting she finish the tuition :)

No comments: