Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sunday, had my breakfast with baby, Ah Fah and Nic at 金沙园
Accompanied he went to workshop.

After that, we went to Cp for meet someone and shopping at Wisma
I bought a blouse for Convocation ~ ^^

Had a meals at Wisma@ food court when we feel tired but not hungry? =="
I ate porridge and baby ate mee. heheee.

Went to Inanam@金叶 for our dinner and we choose 星洲米粉 and wo tip as our dinner ~ ^^
Take away some food for baby's family before leave. heheheee


---


Monday, baby fetched me school. tehehee.
He woke me up and bla bla bla.. So early he woke me up and I feel warm you know =P

He reached my house at around 6am. He brought me for breakfast.
After breakfast, the time only 6.20am. LOL.
Ming didn't come to school and so late just Sau reached, I am just so so bored.
Luckily I had take away somethings to school. Eat again! hahahah.

Teacher of history and Bm didn't attended to class. How happy we are xD

Baby picked me up after school, we went for lunch. KFC
I feel like so long time I didn't eat. So yummy! :D


----


Tuesday, went to school today and I am so rushed. Keep doing homework.
There is lots of homework have to do, really do feel sleepy and tired much =="

My Bm's teacher attended to class today and she really siao one.
She asked we done all of the homework from 110-143page in 45 or 50 minute and we have to hand in up before recess.
Do you know it's too many. Yea, not so many but too many! What can I say? She treated us getting bad and bad. Sigh!

Still have lots of page I didn't do and the siao po said 1 section didn't done.
Have to beat by rotan 2 times :@

I had my Mc'D in baby car. So long time I didn't eat. So yummy~! ahahahah.


* finally I get my dress. yeahoo so happy *

No comments: