Saturday, September 18, 2010


Friday, baby fetched me to eat after school.
Had a lunch with baby's friend, Alvin.

After finished our lunch, I keep to emphasize he that I wanna back home early, back home early, back home early ~ hahaha!
When I reached home, I asked mummy directly any parcel there? but she said NO :(
I can't wait for it. Baby said bring me go to pos office for check the parcel. Hope I can get it at there ^^

Night, when I am playing Fb, I saw a event.
That's 'Chung Hwa Likas 2002 3h - 2005 6h reunion'
I been invited and it's tomorrow, Saturday at Damai Upperstar.
Rush? maybe. I am sorry about I an't attend the reunion :(

---

Saturday, went to Inanam for our brunch, 烧鸭烧肉饭.
I love their food a lot. Very recommended but I forget the name =X
We went to KK pos office, KK Plaza and One Borneo for somethings after brunch.
Went to home after dinner. Tired betul =)

No comments: