Tuesday, September 14, 2010


Tuesday, baby woke me up early in the morning.
It's at around 5.30am. I am just too sleepy because I insomnia last night.
Even I had a very nice reason, but still I have to wake. It's so annoying =="

When I am preparing, he reached my house.
Sorry for the late baby, made you wait me outside awhile =) teheheee

Went for breakfast together, siew mai siew mai. haha ^_^
and he sent me school after breakfast.

I the way he sent me school, I feel so warm

I reached school at around 6.30am, so early right? lol
There is so many homework I haven't done yet. Rush rush rush ~~
Today have 14 student absent, included Sau.
And 3 teacher absent. LOL

Baby fetched me after school, had our lunch at food court with aunt's family =)




Today, 14 September is our 8 monthsary.
I feel happy!! How bout you?
I know I can't be greedy, so I won't ask more from you.
I only wish, you will be more understand about me and we'll be happy always.
I hope you won't break promise about what you had promised me.
Shim Kian Wei, is the best I ever had and I you no matter what.




No comments: