Thursday, September 16, 2010


Thursday, had my breakfast at home before going out with baby :D
We went to Penampang Servay because baby wanna buy somethings at there
Before leave there, we take away 3 box 'zhang yu shao' and 1 set of bobbie bun with ice lemon tea

1b, we planned to watch Old Cow VS Tender Grass but the show time was not match
so we decided to watch Cats and Dogs : The Revenge of Kitty Galore
It's a comedy and nice movie, I like it !


I hate this so much because it's look so ugly and disgusting =="


Walk around after movie. I bought 2 lines of bling bling bracelet and a pink fan.
Not buy the handbag that I like yet. Dear handbag I will go to buy you soon, please do not follow others back home k :(

Night, planned to eat steamboat because baby's father birthday tomorrow. They celebrate early :)
Firstly, we went to Penampang, fulled of people.
Changed to fu du yuan, no open.
Changed again to Tanjung Aru, Windbell Seafood Restaurant.
RM20/person. Not recommended because those seafood are not fresh.
Went to buy some fruit at Tanjung Aru, and then went back home.

Happy birthday Uncle

No comments: