Saturday, October 16, 2010

Friday & Saturday

Friday, subject of today is Math 2.
I cheated. This is the first paper I cheated on this examination.
Because I could not understand. My Math 2 sucks ;(

---

Saturday, went out with Baby at around 12pm something.
Centre, had our lunch at 五星. The chicken rice shop that I most recommended
I saw Dear Ying and her boyfriend ^_^
Accompanied Baby find the software disc after lunch.
He had a hair cut at Non Stop Salon.
The style he cut is, style of Show Lo HAHAHA

Suria, bought a Mickey T shirt and back to home ^_^
After dinner, went to Tanjung Aru. The view of night is always better than morning.
Meet Kei at KK Times Square.

On the way back home, we saw many car of 南天宫
So we follow and have a look at Tanjung Lipat.
The function finished at around 11.40pm, reached home before 12am ~

No comments: