Saturday, October 02, 2010


Hello everyone, I am back =)
I am free for blogging because today no exam, today is public holiday.
Exam will be continue on next next week. So I can revision more and more =)

Today is my darling birthday
Bought a present for you, just hope you like it ^^

---

Went to Tuaran for meals ---- Tuaran Mee with baby.
Long time didn't eat, it's so tasty. I love it !
Went to sent the stuff to customer & brought Nie Nie to City Mall for shopping after the meals =)

Night, had a dinner with baby's family at Bundusan Place Restaurant.
We ate till so fulled, take away so many food, lol

Besides, have 1 hours before Ming's 18th birthday party start.
So we went to City Mall again.

I would like to say, thanks for the earing, couple ring, highlight powder, blusher, wet wipes, and Garnier@whiten & protect moisturizing cream to baby and aunt !! teheheheeee

We reached V8 at around 9 something.
The party was celebrated for her. He booked 2 rooms, we play, drink and sing k inside.
They keep asked me to drink. Luckily it's not kick and I didn't drunk.
Baby drink so much too ==" even he didn't drunk but his face was red enough.
I will not let he drink next time, lol. Went back home at around 1am something.

The sweetest kiss after we sang the birthday song ^^

Making a wish

Gonna to cut it

One more kisses ^^

Darling, you're 18 right now, no more 17, so have to 'sang sheng' k? heheheee.
I saw you drunk gao gao just now, a little heart pain but at least you happy la ^^
You and him was drunk 99. Take care of yourself every moment k

This is the first time I went into pub. There's so smelly, headache and dirty.
I don't like those kind of place, now only I know why boy always don't let his girl go to there with they sister.
The problem is not between believe or not but others.

The sweetie girl

No comments: