Tuesday, November 23, 2010

First day of exam

Woke up at around 3am something for study.
Keep repeat the novel and karangan.
It's really pissed me off ~~ eyes is painful.

Early in the morning, something bad happened on us.
I cried in front of him, it's shameful but I can't tolerate.
Aikss ~ I hope all of it was misunderstanding.

Bm 1
-
Bahagian A have to write about 200-250 words, I wrote 249 words.
Bahangian B have to write 350 words but I only wrote 252 words.
Eww ~~~ I have not enough time and Idk have 离题 or not.
I feel regret to choose the question 1 about the pengawas ;(

After Bm 1, we exam Pendidikan Seni Visual ~
It's just so hard. lol

After the exam, Bii brought me and Ming go lunch at 金沙园,
and went to Servay for some snacks and kitkat.
*Sau didn't follow cause she wanna eat KFC with her mom*

Went back school after lunch for study ~
I used 1 hour and 15 minute on the Rumusan and I had not enough time to do others.
Luckily still I done my Novel ;D 付出果然没白费的

Finished exam at 4.30pm.
It's time to revision English lur ~ gonna to do all of the question.
Good luck to me, tehee! Chao

No comments: