Thursday, December 30, 2010

30/12/2010 ♥

Went to Suria.
Bii, me, Sau, Wenzi, Rara and Albee. We movie together

We're late, sorry for waiting us about 20minute :(

The Ex : Haunted Lover
I rated
Conclusion : The ghost look so fake and disgusting, the story totally not nice, and I feel this movie so noisy. Only the sound shocked me badly. What the hell.

She look so pretty :)

Went to Secret Recipe for celebrate Sau's birthday.
I ordered New York Cheese. Omg, so greasy.

While we waiting for our food come to.
Wenzi take a box with candle and come to us.
Inside have 4 cupcakes :)

After we sang the birthday cake, it's time to capture ^^
*I'll late to upload the picture because there're not here*

Went to home at around 6pm something.
Planned to play 孔明燈 together but too bad, raining.

Once again I want to say,
Happy birthday to you Darling
I wish you all the best !


No comments: