Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Monday

Went to post office for send the stuff and pay bill,
Maybank for bank in, Penampang Servay for buy stuff and food,
Dongongon for ask about the dog's stuff.

Went to Kingfisher for find the clinic.
We found, but the clinic was closed.

Bii sick like a pig sleeping non stop.
I am worries. Please pray for him recover asap.

---

Today

Went to Lintas for give back the stuff about part time job of him
and I went to book some table for my farewell party :)

After that, we had a lunch at Chun Siang's shop.
Companied he go to saloon for a hair cut :)
And sure I'll take some chance to ask the barber about the price of dye my hair.
Yes, I wish dye my hair. It's have to cost RM180. Maybe some people say it's not expensive because they can dye cost RM450-RM550. But for me, this is expensive because I am not born from a rich family as others but I do appreciate :')

Conclusion : I will buy a dye hair stuff - Liese glossy brown to dye myself

No comments: