Thursday, December 16, 2010


Yesterday, went out at afternoon.
When I am on the way to Pos Laju, my mom called me.
She told me, my parcel arrived.
So I asked he don't going and fetch me home directly -.-

Take all the lens, and we go to customer's house.
Planned to movie today, but there's raining damn freaking heavily.
Gonna flood soon. Worry this, worry that.
So we back to home :)

--

Today, woke up at around 8,30am.
Help mom do homework, and I went out after I done all the homework and my breakfast with parents.
Went to breakfast and Putatan with babe's family :)
What can I say is, 一場歡喜一場空.
We thought can take key of shop today, but the servicer told us, only the O.C came out, still can't get the keys yet.
We are just like, what the fcuk. -.-
Fine, we went to Dongongon for take medicine and Kolombong for some vegetable before home.

Afternoon, rush to 1b for movie.

2.15pm
Such a nice movie.
I learned many things from there.

This part really touched me so bad. lol

Rush to Lintas after the movie.
Once babe's thing had done.
We went to City Mall for choose present to Shin Yie.
Finally, we choose a pink photo album with a bear in front of it ^^

And I bought this, guess what is it?
hehe, it's a lens case! It's cost RM9.

And this is my new contact lens, hana grey 3 tones ^^

Night, went to Shin Yie birthday party at Food City.
We're late but it's doesn't matter what :)


No comments: