Wednesday, January 05, 2011


3/1

Picked up the girl, Ciwa at around 12++am. We went to Lintas together, brought her to interview and I passed back something to Samuel. Sent the girl to her working place after the interview :)

Bii and I was very hungry so we went to Luyang for brunch, chicken rice.

Next round, Wisma
Both of us bought a pair of sport shoes from Bata. I would like to say, Thank you Uncle! :)
And a batik pants. I it. I feel much comfortable to wear ^_^

Luyang again, for meet customer. She really pissed me off. Sigh.
Take away chicken rice and some fruit before home sweet home


Today is first day of school, 5pm is damn freaking jam!



4/1

Bii came to picked me up and we went back to school for return some text books.
Before that, went to Albee's house for take her books, she lazy go so asked me to help return.

Went to Inanam@jing sa yuan eat sang nyuk mian. Yum~~ long time didn't eat. Very tasty
Went back home after breakfast because he got class. Jia you


5/1

Stay at home for whole day, mom was going out.
I am so bored.
My phone is silent, he is having class.
I feel lonely.

However, good luck sweetheart

Guess what? He came to picked me up after he finished the class! :D
We went to Likas and Kolombong for meet customer.

It's time to eat. Kfc. Ahhhhhh ~~~ fat lo fat lo, but very tasty eh :(
Bought a T shirt at Giant and some snack.
On the way to home, is very jam.
So I had my dinner at his house with his family.

He captured me suddenly when I am applying Vaseline on my lips.

I am really sleepy, plus the flash made me more look alike sleepy or drunk -.-
Sorry for the pale face, oily lips. I hate my skin! I hate my skin colour because it's not balance one! Sigh.

No comments: