Sunday, January 09, 2011

work.


8/1/11 Saturday

Went to Menggatal by myself and Ciwa fetched me to work
Cause I've no transport, *she is my worker* btw thank you girl :)

We went to City Mall together and I seriously can't understand why there're so low service!
There's so many thing lost and seem like we are enemy of them, I mean most of the worker of Giant.
Maybe of her and they attitude? What the fark, that's shameful. Roflll.

And the guard took my Ic. She told me I only can get back once I finished my work.
Alright, once I thought my babe, he's keep scolding me. I seriously feel like crying :(
They are so angry once they know it. *included my mom and his mom*
Asked me to stop this work. I know you all don't want I feel 'wei qu'.
But, this is the law and I am only a worker. I can't stop it because I can't follow the law.

Well, continue to work. He came to find me and we had our lunch together at around 4++ at 5 star chicken rice shop.
We're hungry like a cat didn't eat for few days.

--

9/1/11 Sunday
I woke up at 6.30am and he picked me up after I done prepared.
We went to Gaya Street together, included her sister.

Finally I found the hu la quan.
The India people help me write one chun lian. It's quite nice, admire him. I gave him RM10 :)
And he help babe write too. But not his name :)

We went to breakfast at 5 star chicken rice shop.
We ate kon lao mee with cha siew, and duck.

Next round will be Karamunsing because he want to see the price of those computer stuff.
And we had our lunch at Mc'D.
Back to home at around 12.40pm. *gonna prepare for work, eww*

I am late to work but it's okay. Only late for half hours :)

This is the money I spent today.
RM3 (corn) + RM20 (hu la quan) + RM3.50 (hair brush) + and RM10 for the India people.
Totally RM36.50.

He discount me RM1.50. Lol

When I am playing it. LOL. You can see the reason why I want to diet in this picture. Very unbalance. Fat!

This is hims.

This is mine, ignore the pale face and cacat mouth. -.-

No comments: