Monday, January 31, 2011


Life is going well as usual. Had my part time job at City Mall on Saturday and Sunday with him.
It's quite bored, but we have no choice.

We went to Gaya Street on Sunday night.
It's not nice as what my imagined. We only spent for half hours on the street.
Bought some fireworks and sky lanterns, we called 孔明灯 in Chinese.
Saw Ai Xin at there, she's selling some biscuit, drinks and 扣肉.
I bought a bowl of 扣肉 from her. It's cost RM38 =)

-

Today, woke up at around 10.30am.
He is outside of my house after I finished my shower! Lol

Lintas, return the booth for Samuel.
Karamunsing, helped his mom find the Akira 's stuff but we couldn't found it.
One Borneo, it's time to shop? Lol control control.
But still I bought 2 tee ><"

Spent RM33.70 today!

--

Chinese New Year is coming very soon!
Do you have clean your house?
I cleaned some part of my house. Will be continue very soon, LOL
Btw, I really can't wait for Chinese New Year!! ><"


No comments: