Saturday, February 12, 2011

年初九

Babe came and picked me up at 1830
We went to an open house after sent his sister to tuition
They are singing in the house, Bii is gossip with his friends and I am playing NDS, Super Mario
Had our buffet at around 8 ++. They prepared quite many food and the food is kinda delicious.
I like the jelly and salad the most ^^

We gambled after the buffet. I lose money, I guess is RM15? Unlucky.
Reached home around 2330. Very very the tired.
I ate very a lot and they said I am fat! It's hurt! I wanna die 99! -.-

年初十
Mom was going to 'Shen San' and overnight at there with her bro, sister.
So, I am the one who have to cook for my family today, lol.
Bii came and picked me up at around 11++.
We went to Kolombong@ Giant buy some ingredients for tonight.

After we finished bought, he came to my house and we gambled together.
Me, Bii, sister and father :D quite a happy day

No comments: