Thursday, March 17, 2011



Going out everyday, used quite a lot money. Sob :-(
Went to 1b with babe, and his sister yesterday.
I got more information about my favorite phone finally!
But, the information is killing me :-O


Yes, you're right! What you saw is my favorite phone!
BlackBerry Bold 9780

The worker of the Digi Center told me, I must take the plan call "Digi Smart Plan" for 2 years!
Internet - RM68/per month
BlackBerry Service Tax - RM10/per month
And I have to pay cash - RM1099 for the phone

So the total is around RM2931 if I am not mistaken or over the price that I thought :-O
Omg. So buy the phone straight away from handphone shop will be better.
But how to find money? I think am gonna to cancel it from my wish-list!

My new contact lens, uzu blue.

--

Went for briefing at Times Square this afternoon. Briefing for about 2 hours.
This part time job is about 13days. Hope everything going well! Good luck for me


No comments: