Sunday, March 13, 2011

There's been few days I didn't update my blog, I am sorry.
Guess what? I dyed my hair by this product.


It's my first time, hahaha
But the colour is not obviously. Nvm, first time ma, lol


Had my job at Pc fair @ 1b on 11-13 March.
This is the first time I work as promoter of laptop, Lenovo.
I am still not good in introduce product, I feel I had been exclude because of it.
I am trying to be more talkative, but I am failed. It's made me so sad.
These few days really killing my leg and bone. *menstrual made my bone painful after I stand for 5 minute, Omg*
Btw, I will try hardly at the next promoter job. Jia you Yenling, don't be afraid!

And, I bought a pendrive 4gb, only costed RM19, 2 years warranty, hahaha
Gonna to sleep right now, very tired. Goodnight all my dears.

No comments: