Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Lovely Mummy ~ ^^

Hello guess what? Now already is 12.30am but I am still sitting in front of the laptop.
Yes, I can't sleep in, and I wanna share the story of today ~ ^^

Boyfriend woke me up at around 8.30am.
We went to Fook Yuen@Damai for breakfast, and take my ordered, hahaha
It's Cocktail Mix Fruit Cake. Fruit Cake is always Mom's favorite ~ ^^

Holding the cake in the car.
When I am arrived home, Mom showed her very happy face to me! Hahaha
I am happy to see her like that :') And Bii said, Hello Aunt Happy Birthday.
Mom was so shy. Hahaha

Alright, I am gonna to show you guys what's our conversation after she cut the cake.

妈妈:羚~你给Shim吃这个很多水果的
我:Ok 我的是哪一个?
妈妈:这个啦
我:做么我没有水果的?
妈妈:你都酱肥了不用吃水果啦 你吃蛋糕罢了 给Shim那大块又多水果的
我:Yer 那里可以这样噢
妈妈:哎呀~你拿那粒草莓啦 不要给Shim啊 很酸的 
:你很过分噢 =________=
妈妈:哈哈哈哈!

终结:妈妈歧视肥胖的女孩 ~.~

I am speechless! LOL
And after finished the cake, we rush to Kara for take stock.
Of course, I gave Mom a Birthday Card before I going out ~ ^^
Mom, I want to let you know, I am the one always support you no matter what.
I am trying to earn money, because I hope I can buy you all the thing you want.
Once again, Happy Birthday, and I love you! Muackssss!

No comments: