Thursday, April 14, 2011


Hello I am back! :-D
Oh yea I got my dream phone on 12 April.
Let's welcome the April babe ^^


I got the white colour, no doubt ~ ^^
The function is quite nice, but I am not satisfaction at the camera.
I prefer Iphone 4 camera compare with this.
Sorry I am greedy!


Minnie cloth for my April babe


Yes, this is I-phone 4 but not mine!
This is the boyfriend one. He used Mickey porch, I used Minnie cover ^^


Hmmm. Am I look cute? I know right, hahaha *don't slap me*

Yesterday, Dad, Mom, Bii and I went to SMC together because Dad have made a appointment there.
He have to go back, and exercise. Hmmm I hope he will recover very soon. Let's praying for him :-)

And, we go many place for take stock.
Very very tired.


Too stress, hahaha wth pose is this?
Fish? XD

Today, Mom, Bii, and I went to Maybank@Sepanggar together.
Yes I create my bank account finally but it's under my Mom.
I am still so 'young', that's why I have to under my Mom, hahahaha.

We had our breakfast at KFC together, next time will bring Dad go if he want
We do take away a drumstick, and something for Dad.

After Bii sent Mom to home. We went to 1b for movie together.
The Ghost must be Crazy. I rated 4 star for he movie.
Guess what? My stomach is painful when during the 2nd story because it's too funny, hahahaha
I just out of control. Really painful a ~~~

Quite a nice movie what. Recommended

I ordered a Mixed Fruit Cake for my Mom.
Yea, tomorrow is the birthday of the lovely Mom ^^

No comments: