Monday, June 20, 2011

18.06.11 *Happy Birthday to myself*

Happy birthday to myself.
Thanks for all the wishes, 302 wishes in FB.
And others though msg :')

Same as usual, go for work.
Seriously I'm not in the mood since afternoon to night
But I feel much better once he brought me to Tanjung Aru Beach.
We saw Ah Fah and Ah Mao while having our fruit.
So we go for chicken wing, and satay.
My favorite juice - Avocado ^^
Damn. So tasty! Haha
Bought some corn, and peanut before leave there.
Bii, I understand everything. Thanks for always being there for me no matter how. *loves*

I arrived home around 1pm something.
When Mom hear my sound, she woke directly from sofa and walked to kitchen.
"Ling, why you so late home? I waited you for so long. Nah ~ Happy birthday!"
She told me this while she is holding a big big dragon fruit. Hahahaha so cute!
She asked me to cut it, and eat. Aww I feel so warm.
Mom, you're so lovely! I love you as how you love me!

19.06.11 *Happy Father's Day*

Woke around 10am, and Bii brought me to Seri Insan bazaar.
Super duper hottttttttttttt.
And the bazaar was super lan cccccccccccc.
Just a little bit stall. Bii ate breakfast at there bcos her sister got RM200 coupon -.-
The Laksa Mee just same like flour, hahaha luckily I didn't eat.
I ate my breakfast at home :P

And then we went to shop for take the fail.
Bii asked me where to go bcos we holiday today.
We open shop for 2 hours lastly bcos we don't know where to go.
Have to fetch her sister at 3pm.
Before fetch her sister, we went to Damai for choose Father's Day cake.
Bii choose Cocktail Fruit Cake at Mark, and I choosed Yam Cake at Strawberry Cake House.

Happy Father's Day to all the Father in the world.
I'm here to wishing all the Father health & wealth especially my Dad.
Hope he will recover, and become more talkative, and cheerful.
Dad, I love you more than a million words. You're the only one for me, and also for us. *Family*
Must be tough alright. Support you 99 no matter what! Loves and hugs!
*Line is sucks, can't upload picture, will upload tmr*

No comments: