Friday, June 17, 2011

Omg. I seriously felt this month pass damn fast.
It's middle of the month already! =o=

Bii, and I went for badminton with Ah Siang them yesterday night.
So start from now, we will go for badminton every Thursday night.
Of course we play indoor. I'm gonna to throw you all shit fats away from my body :)

--

I asked Bii weather can close early today or not.
Bcos I wanna go Wisma find 余天's CD for my Dad as Daddy's day present ^^
And finally I found, and bought it home!
Hope my Dad will feel so happy about it! :D

Hmmm. Guess what?
Tomorrow is my birthday :)
I have no idea about how to celebrate it, and I really don't care about got celebrate or not.
I wonder why, huh?
But I wish everything will going well, health, and wealth!
Family, and Him is my everything of course! *loves & hugs*

Opps! I got my very first present on 15 June from my 2nd Sister!
Da dang! Here is it.




Hopefully I can slim down!
I think it can control myself to eat those unhealthy fried food? Yes, it's really works!
Btw, thanks Sister :')

No comments: