Sunday, July 03, 2011


Hey my dear readers, I'm back.
Hahahaha didn't update these few days.
Bcos I'm too tired, and my home desktop was broken.
I'm using his laptop to updating ;)

Hmmm. Yes, my dear came back from Taiwan on last Sunday,
and we went for steamboat at Yun Man Chinese Dishes restaurant on Wed :)
Totally 7 person.
Ming, Sau, Shing Yee, Eva, Ah Liaw, Yong Vui Khong, and me!
So fulled, and I'm quite happy ;)
I'm working everyday, and I feel much better once I meet my friends.
I just miss them too much, and actually I know our friendship changed.
Nothing is last forever, so just take it easy.

Went for play badminton on Thursday with him after work.
I didn't play much, just let myself keep sweated.
Bcos I feel my leg is getting got muscle? Eww no. I don't want.
So I didn't jump or bong miang. Hahahahaha!
Gonna change to jogging after one more time badminton. Yay!
Throw the fats from my body!!!!!!!!!

And also got my salary on Thursday. Woohoo.
So happy, bcos I can save money to my bank, get a spectacles for my Mom =D

Taaaa dang ~ this is the facial wash that I used recently.
I bought it at last ........ *forgotten*

It's just only 50g, and cost RM15.20.
You know it's expensive much than others brand.
But it's works then others brand of course!
It's so moisturizing. Omg. I fall in love with this product!
I'm feel like going to get one full set of Hada Labo! Aww pricey ~~~~~ *wallet out blood*
I hope I got an baby skin. Wahahaha drink more water jia you jia you.

Went to 1b for movie. The movie is 9.10pm.
We're so rush bcos we booked the movie at www.gsc.com.my and paid by www.maybank2u.com
You know, it's just so convenient. Haha let's say, you can check the movie either full house, or not =D wow you must try it next time, no need to rush!

This is the movie that we watched.
Treasure Inn 财神客栈
I rated full star! Recommend!
Such a comedy movie! Love it =D

No comments: