Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hi blogger. I'm finally free to blog.
Omg. Sound like I'm so busy? Hahahahahaha
Yes I'm quite busy and so tired these 2 weeks and more.
My time table is fulled. I'm working everyday. How tired =(

Yesterday I dated Ming to movie at Suria.
We watched Mr. Popper's Penguins.
It's a comedy, and lovely movie.
Suitable all people. Family, couple, friends.
Suitable for all peoples =)

And today we (Sau, Cookey, Rara and me) planned to swim at Bukit Padang actually.
But we canceled lastly, bcos enough people? And we changed to hang out at Gaya Street.
Have my breakfast Sang Nyuk Mian with my boy, his mom and his sis.
And finally I meet my friends. Accompanied their had breakfast at Old Town White Coffee.
Walked to Wisma after breakfast? Ouch. It's lunch time alr.
I bought 1 pink dress, 1 cloth, and 1 jacket in dark pink.
It's pricey but comfortable. So I promised myself I will not buy any expensive stuff anymore!!

Conclusion : I used a lot money in this month. Bank amount keep reduce =(
I promised I will control myself!!

No comments: