Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Last day of August


Hi, I'm here to share you my story of today :)

Well, no more Raya holiday.
I woke late this morning. My Mom was keep calling me to wake up, and I'm just don't even care about it.
Bii, his sis, and his mom was waited me about half an hour at outside of my house, and my Mom didn't realized it.
I'm lying on bed, and just WhatsApp him.

Me : Bii you woke up yet?
Him : Yes
Me : You coming?
Him : What? I waited at outside of your house about half an hour. Fast!

OMG OMG!! Cleaned my face, and changed my cloth direct go out.
And keep saying sorry with them. Eww! I disliked this feeling so much! D:

Seldom people walked inside mall today.
And we closed at 4pm bcos Bii have to attend his friend's wedding.
I'm waiting him at his house right now :(


This is the new phone I bought for my parents since their are no phone to use right now.
I knew Mom love to take pic, so I choose this one.
The quality of the picture is very nice even just 3.2 megapixel.
Hehe hope their love it. Muacks! ^_^

My next target is, get a new glasses for myself :)



No comments: