Monday, September 05, 2011

My best friend big day, Albee ='D


Hi everyone. I'm gonna to share a big news for you!
My best sister get married with her love! ^^
Sound great, and jealous right? Hahahahaha!
Let's congrats to her, and her love one!

I went for her house dinner at Sat 03/09/11. 开门除
Sau, Rara, Shing Yee, and Cookey.
Rara, and I over night at her house.
We talked a lot, play a lot, we slept around 2.30am, and woke up at 6am T^T
How tired yet happy.

Early in the morning, we prepared everything.
Then his husband come, haha we just played them around ~
And follow Fung's car to his husband house.

And had a dinner at Port View Seafood Restaurant.

Once again, congrats dear, I'm wishing you happy everyday =)
And you can find me always, if you get bored since we're so near right. Wahahaha loves loves

No comments: