Monday, December 26, 2011

Memorable, and lovely day !

冬至快乐. 22 December 2011

Have my dinner with my beloved family ^_^

Christmas Eve. 24 December 2011

We went for dinner with my sister, his boyfriend, and friends at Gayang Seafood Restaurant.
We waited for 1 hours. Because there's fulled house. This is the first time I went to.
Their seafood is super duper nice! Wow. Thumps up! Have a lot of fun. They are so friendly, and funny ^_^
Btw, thanks for sister's boyfriend spend us <3

Happy birthday, and Merry Christmas. 25 December 2011

Worked half day only. Gave him a small surprise. Few days ago, I bought 2 shirt for him at Padini.
Today I saw he told Alvin that he want to buy the 5000K Diamond Vision Ultimate white light.
So I text Alvin and asked where he at. So lucky we only arrived Lido, he at Lintas. So I ask Bii go Lintas.
After I got it, he still wonder why Alvin is here. But then I told him, he just like, WTF. YOU LIED AT ME.
Hahahahahahahaha! I didn't say anything okay. It's you keep saying where's the customer. Hahahaha.
Then, we went to Edmond's house take 3KG fruit cake ^_^
Dinner started at 7.30pm. Gossip - laugh - play.
Let's the picture talk about the night,










This is the second time we used to celebrate together.
Hopefully we can celebrate every year. I will never forgot this memorable day ^_^
Once again, Happy birthday, and Merry Christmas dear. May your dream come true ^_^

No comments: