Friday, December 30, 2011


Went for movie with bii at 1b after work. This few day's sales is super bad. Totally silent :-(
The movie we watched Flying Swords of Dragon Gate.


This movie is quite nice. I learnt "can't be greedy, you'll get nothing if you are greedy" from this movie.
We went home directly after movie :-)

Today, 6.40pm finished work. Same, so bored inside the mall.
We went to Megalong. I bought 3pcs bra, and 2pcs panty from "My Dear". Costed RM108 :-(

1 days more to go, 2012 is come to us. 2012 Please be better than 2011! Wow time pass very fast. I'm gonna to take my license! Opps, of course is attend the class first. Might attend together with Jia Qi. Hehehehe YAY. I don't want alone to attend the class! Hope everything is going fine ^_^

How you celebrate the last day of 2011?
I will BBQ at my boyfriend house as dinner, and count down with his friends at Party Play. I swear I will try to back home early. Hope everyone have fun, and be carefully all the time ^_^

No comments: