Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hey people! I'm here :D

I was busying doing and learning something recently.
So, let's review for these few days :)

11 February 2010
Went to Servay for buy something after school with Ming & Edward.
Went to Ming's house after get what we want. We keep on fail and wasted a lots of things :(
But never mind, first time ma. HAHA so tired, and thanks to Ah Xing Gor for teaching. keke

12 February 2010
Bring all the fail things to school and give friends to test. It's look bad, but the tasted is not bad :D
Don't have class after rest. Went to hall and attend the CNY ceramah? I don't know what is that :S
Some of the part drama and the guys who sing CNY song really laugh my ass off. Aww! XD
我佩服他有过度的自信 ahahaaa!
Went to Ming's house again after school and I had done my things.
Ming's tried to make another, but fail. huhu Went back home after my thing had done.
Slept at home untill 9 pm, didn't follow family go ye shi. Luckily sister have bought supper for me, teheheee.

13 February 2010
Today, sister woke me up.
She lied me, said all of them wanna go out very soon, asked me to care home.
But when I woke, I saw all of them are still here. They out going after 1 hours more -.- never mind.
So, I stayed at home and cleaned house.
After mum and sister back home, still wanna helped she cook and prepaid a lots of food for later and tonight.
Ate a delicious lunch with my family and I'm soooooooooooooo full and tired.
Felt like wanna vomit -.-
Sister told me, my cousin's is already came back from Japan and she have bring her son came back && she told me too that her son is damn cute!! I can't wait for the day them come my house! I wanna see them as fast as possible :@

Waiting for tonight, and tomorrow!
Happy New Year, Happy Valentine's Day and 1 Month Anniversary too!

P/s: Didn't go to Sandakan for celebrate Chinese New Year! Miss Ho Ga Zhun much! :(
But I'm happy too because i can stay at KK :P

❤❤❤


---------------


年三十晚 - 团圆饭

妈妈说好了只需准备 5 样菜肴
哪知道 准备了双倍!10 样 -.-
我们看到了都怕
妈妈却一直说 吃诶 吃诶
姐说:哈?一定要咩?哈哈哈
7 个人吃都还剩很多
我吃的好饱 有要呕的感觉

以前我们每一天都是团圆饭
但现今 已不如从前了
好怀念 :-l

No comments: