Monday, February 15, 2010

Yesterday 大年初一, woke up at 6 something without reason -.-
Staying at home for half day, I'm keep eating LOL
Go and take a shower around 1.30 pm, because i gonna out with him, teheheee

When i finished prepared, my unlce, aunty, cousin them came my house :D
Chatting with them, and waiting him come and fetch me.
Finally he came ♥♥♥

We went to Center, Center is full of malay and pilak! -.-
Bought a movie ticket "72 Tenants Of Prosperity"


Still have 2 hours before the movie start, so we went to Tanjung Aru for eat.
Full of malay too! One word to describe my feeling after eat - FULL :O

Went to Sutra (beach) after eat, something is happened and spoiled.
So Dear need back to home, of course I followed too.
Saw his daddy and mummy. Them so friendly, keep smile with me, but I'm so nervous :O
Haix, didn't watch the movie. Because time is not enough already, wasted.
And, I'm wearing Coupe Tee but he force to change, LOL
Never mind la, I knew you don't hope like that too, right :)

After Dear bath and prepared, I asked Dear fetch me go Ming house, because I wanna take something and give him. That is what I give him for Valentine's gift, chocolate, make by myself. Hope he like it :)

Went to One Borneo for meet Shin Ching family. 4 couple including me, heheheee.
Shopping~
Keep playing at Fun square, have a lots of fun there :D

We planned to buy 72 Tenants Of Prosperity agian. But the movie is full house!
So we watched another Cantonese comedy movie - 花田喜事 All's Well End's Well Too 2010
The movie still okay la, quite funny :D
And Angela Baby is pretty! I'm jealous! ~.~


Reached home around 12 am. All of them already sleep, I'm so lucky :D
Dear, thanks for your present, I like it ♥♥♥
I love today, I love 14 February 2010. It's simple and lovely!
Of course I love him too :P



I Month Anniversary ♥♥♥

--------------------


Today 大年初二, woke up at 7 something. Miss him very much!
After wash my face, and clean myself. Help mum do something then i started to find things to eat and online :P

My cousin them came my house around 10 am and had a lunch.
AWWW finally i saw the Japan Babe!
His face so chubby! Seem got put 2 mantou on his face.
And he just only 7 month but his weight already 10 KG. LOL
So cuteee (I wanna born a babe like this too! hahahahaaa)
I like they (his mum and him) skin very much! Very white and pink :(

The time is 1.25 pm right now.
They already going back. Miss my cousin much!
I get her facebook and email, so wait she go back Japan, then I'll get all of the picture in her camera, heheee.
Will upload some of the picture soon. Stay tuned :)


----------


Another cousin came my house, get angpao again. haha
Ming went to her hubby house just now (same taman with me)
When she called me, I'm going to sleep, so didn't meet her when afternoon.

But, i have meet her just now.
She came my house and chatting in my room :D
Mum and sister said she is pretty (Don't so proud ya, hahahaa)

I'm going to sleep, need wake up early tomorrow. Good night readers !

No comments: