Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yesterday, Dear came for fetched us to City Mall after school.
And he back to work after that


Had a meal at Sushi King and our shopping was started :D
I didn't bought any cloth at there, just only bought some girl's thing and stationery :(

Went for tea when we felt tired.
Dear came again and fetched us went to Warisan, Center.

When we reached there, Xiaosau and Ming followed her sister for shopping, and leave me and him.
I bought a high heels and a box of Couple Tee, heheee
And then, we leave Center and went to Gaya Street.
Many people there, I saw a pair of high heels is very nice, full of bling!
Aww, but It's quite expensive :'(

Went to Servay for buy Uncle Bob to my sister.
Back Dear home for take my school bag, books and others.
Cause the stupid leave my thing at his car.

Reached home around 10.10 pm.
I'm happy, tired and sleepy!
Thanks both of my sister and my Dear much ♥♥♥


Thanks for another Couple Tee too ;)
----------------------------


Today, Wednesday.
I am just came back from school, nothing special happened today.
I felt I'm not concentrate on my study and quite lazy to do my homework now days, how? What should I do?
So sleepy when teacher is teaching, maybe I'm not enough to sleep. Sigh, my legs is very pain -.-

I'm very confuse on somethings, I don't know what to do! I had no choice!
Time is passing rapidly, Awww
And I saw something what she post at FB, It's make me kinda moody and no confidence +.+

Happy Birthday to you, Edison
Wish your dream come true :)

No comments: