Friday, July 23, 2010


Hello everyone ~
I did a new Facebook account
because I cannot sign in my precious account :(

I get back my BC and ENGLISH exam paper
The result was sucks
She is sad, I am sad, we are sad

ERT homework is going to hand in up on Monday
I am still haven't done yet, but I believe I can done on tonight or tomorrow ! ^^

Bought a ENGLISH revision book at school
Yes, I am so hardworking. I brought a dictionary to school and search the words that I don't know ~
I'll add more oil on my homework and focus on my studies

Mum, I will prove to you
Even I always out with him but still I won't ignore my studies
Please don't care about the mouth of the who's busy body

--

Long time didn't going out with my dearest friends,
even we meet each others everyday
Finally .. Tomorrow we can meet each other !
Hope It's a happy and lucky day ~ ^^

I told mum I will go to Lintas for the English class tomorrow with my dearest friends
& go to dinner with my precious babe and his family
She did not scold me, hahaha. I love you mum


No comments: