Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The stressful July test


Monday
-
First day of the July test
BM, BI, MATH, HISTORY
Of course I have revision but still I feel It's totally hard

Stay for extra class after exam until 3.10pm
then we went to Shin Ching's hse because 4.30pm need to go pick bii's sister

Keep on playing the lovely NDS. Super Mario :D
I will buy one to home when I earn money ! hehe

--

Tuesday
-
Second day of the July test
SCIENCE, ERT, PSV
I feel Science not hard at all. But ERT was damn hard !
Walao, teacher keep looking at me. How can I answer the question ? hmm :x

Don't have extra class today
Finished school at around 1.40pm and then went to Giant @ Food court for lunch
Even It's malay food but the tasted was very nice. Give they a thumbs up ! hahaha

Went to Shin Ching's again
I bought a " 百万富翁 " and we play together :D

--

Wednesday
-
Last day of the sucks July test !
BC, MORAL

Still the same word = HARD

hmm .. nothing special actually
Puan Aw told me our result was bad :(

Alright, let's talk about the graduation
' They ' said the date of our school's graduation is October 2
Is it true ? Nobody know. If that's true, how meaningful is it ? Ming, hahaha

' They ' said the location may at ' Palace hotel '
I never go there, but Ah Liaw told us the food was not delicious

Have to pay RM100 for this graduation and gonna buy a dress for this, hehehe

I wish we will have our graduation at Hyatt or Sutera, seriously.
I want a great full graduation, good luck student


No comments: