Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hello blogger I am back!!
There's been a week and more I didn't update my blog.
I seriously have no time to update my blog, but now I am waiting my sister come out from the toilet, and I want to bath only go for work!! Sigh. I hate her action so much, same as a turtle. Urghhhhhhh. Let's back to the topic. Er I got a part time job (Property Fair) with Ming last Thursday - Saturday. From 10am - 4pm only. I feel it's much easy than PC fair, and etc.
Went for steamboat at Yun Man with Ming, his boyfriend, his sister and bro......
I didn't eat much. Seriously, I feel I can't eat much alr. No lie ok ~.~

Woke up early in the morning around 7am on Sunday.
Bii come picked me up and we went to shop together.
Yes, it's the day (24th Apr) of Shimcard Technology opening :D
Sweep the floor, mop the floor, mop everything? Lol.
All the food came around 11.30am with the stuff of Kedai Kapin.
We invited his relatives, and friends come over here have a meal.
And we waited for all the friends arrived only we start to eat :)
Around 4pm we close shop, and back home early because too tired, and sleepy.

I am trying to be brave, be talkative with customer!
Jia you! Oh yea! And, my sister came out from her lovely toilet!
I have to bath now. Chao!

No comments: