Sunday, May 01, 2011




















Today is first day of a new month, and we called it May
Hopefully everything will going well from today, and go on...
As everyone know that, today is public holiday.
But, still have to work because I am not working inside a office but inside a shopping mall.
In the mall, was damn silent. So, we do closed early.

Finished work, went to Salut Seafood Restaurant for dinner with Bii, and his family.
Really so full. Seriously feel like sleepy after dinner :D wahahaha

My target on this month!
- Do not waste money
- Save more money
- Do not eat much fried thing
- Sleep early
- Spend more time with Family.
So I can get a healthy body, buy a good present for my lovely mom as Mother's Day present, and also a nice trip at Taiwan!! :D

P/s: Who interested to buy contact lens, dress, long pants, short pants, or hand phone accessories can leave a comment at my chat box or pm me at my Fb. Pm me alright? So I can add you up/accept your friend request asap.
Thanks ~ ^^


No comments: