Tuesday, May 03, 2011

We do close shop early today.
Went to Megalong after work.
While we walking, my slipper patah.
All the people is looking at me, the feeling is just so bullshit!
I bought a cheaper slipper lastly, cost RM3.99 at Super Save. Hahaha
You know right, I wanna save money badly.
Opps, I got my salary today, can't save in to bank because Sunday is Mother's Day :P

Er I am going to share my feeling here to you guys.
Bii and I decided went to Fu Ping@Hiltop for breakfast today, but they didn't do business today so we just go have pan mee beside Fu Ping. When we are eating, a mobility beggar old man came to us. He is Chinese.
He said, "tolong~", I rejected him but Bii Bii give him RM1. Of course he went another table ask for money. No one give him even 1 cent. He sat down, and take out all of his money. All is 10/20 cent. He asked for a cup for cold water. You know, my tears drop down when I saw he drinking the water. When he drinking the water, his eyes keep looking at the water and once he finished a cup of the water he waited the ice melted down, and drink it. Before he leave there, he keep looking at who having their meal. I do feel so 心酸. Bii Bii wanna order a chicken rice for him, but he go away alr :'( I can't describe my feeling. So sad. I wonder why his family can leave him alone? :'( Sigh! I just hope he will get a better life! At least go pick those tin kosing or kotak to sell for survive his life.

No comments: